Impactful and busy lives take an abundance of energy, focus, and engagement. Do you feel you are running on a low battery? Through rest, strategic recovery, and some fun, you can recharge for a healthier, happier, and more productive life. Don’t underestimate the roles adequate, restorative sleep and improved energy management play in your overall health. Good sleep not only improves energy, mood, cognition, and productivity, it also plays a key role in your physical health. A good night’s sleep decreases your risk for weight gain and chronic conditions and strengthens your immune system.
Recharge Health Action Plan
Our flexible health action plan program puts you in the driver’s seat and allows us to help you create a highly personalized plan to meet your individual health goals and tackle your personal obstacles. One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to change readiness, but every step towards better health counts, so we’ll meet you where you and work at your pace.
Join the Recharge HAP to improve your sleep, increase your daily energy, and more.
Some areas on which you can focus include:
- Identifying and addressing energy leaks
- Improving quality and quantity of your sleep
- Developing restorative habits
When you enroll in the Recharge HAP, you’re first step is to complete an intake assessment form to evaluate your current health and habits and help you determine the best areas to focus upon. Once you’ve submitted the intake, we will contact you to schedule an initial appointment with a health coach to define your goals and customize an action plan that includes available onsite and virtual resources and services.
What’s happening this month
Every month we offer educational opportunities and events aimed at improving your sleep and boosting your energy, including Mind-Body Recharge sessions Monday-Wednesday.
Check the HR Events Calendar for details about the following classes and events offered this month. Use the filter Health: Energy & Sleep to make your search easier.
Resources and Supporting Activities
- Health coaching
- Request a sleep assessment appointment with a health coach at 505-284-4700. This 60-minute appointment will identify what behavioral, physiological, and lifestyle factors may be affecting your sleep quality and will offer ways to help you sleep better. If this is your first visit, please complete the required sleep assessment form before your appointment.
- Request an appointment with a certified sleep technologist for CPAP support at 505-284-4700.
- Request an energy consultation with a health coach to help identify your energy leaks and find new ways to recharge. Call 505-284-4700 to schedule.
- CPAP Clinics
- Energy Hubs – Our Energy Hub locations are spaces for mindfulness, meditation, stretching, and movement that can help you recharge, restore, and renew your mind and body for increased productivity, health, and safety.
- RethinkCare– guided stress reduction and mindfulness activities
- Virgin Pulse – track your activity and healthy habits
- Mind-Body Recharge – Improve mental focus and energy without calories or caffeine in this short session designed to recharge you for the rest of the day with a guided meditation practice and/or movement break.
- American Sleep Apnea Association
- National Sleep Foundation
- Sleep diary
- HR Video Library – Browse the HR Video Library for energy and sleep classes
Create Your Home Hub
Contact Employee Health Services
Preventive Health Services (New Mexico)
505-284-4700, Option 1 (phone lines open at 7 a.m.)
MO307 (behind Buildings 831 and 832)
7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. MT, Monday through Friday
Preventive Health Services (California)
Building 925 and MO32/Fitness Hub
7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday
Sleep, Recover, Recharge
Whether you need better sleep and/or want more day and early evening energy, our health coaches can help you identify ways you can more effectively rest, recover, and recharge. Call HR Solutions to request a Recharge appointment. Contact the sleep & energy team at email@example.com.