Local Albuquerque Candidates:
If you live in the Albuquerque area, you are required to complete your pre-employment drug screen at Quest Diagnostics located at 8900 San Mateo Blvd, just north of Alameda Blvd. This is the only collection site approved. No others are accepted.
- Hours of collection are 8:00am to 3:00pm.
- This is a walk-in collection site and therefore appointments cannot be made.
- Ensure you take the following information with you:
- Your photo ID, typically a drivers license. The Quest staff will need to review your photo ID, to validate who is being tested.
- SNL Employee ID number – Please reference your Job Offer Acceptance email for your SNL Employee ID number (Subject Line: Action Required: Employment Acceptance Received).
- Please drink plenty of water before going to the collection site. You will be required to provide 2 oz of urine. If you are unable to provide a sample, you will be required to stay there for up to 3 hours or until you can provide the amount needed. Quest follows Federal Regulations that prohibit the donor from leaving once they are checked in and start the collection process.
- After you have provided the sample, the collector will finish the process and they will give you a copy of the paperwork. Please hold on to this paperwork for your documentation.
Non-Local Albuquerque Candidates
Once your employment acceptance forms have been submitted to your Staffing representative, Medical will be prompted to contact you regarding a drug screen appointment. If the nearest drug screening facility is more than 50 miles from your residence, contact HR to determine if you are eligible for travel reimbursement.
Local Livermore Candidates
If you are reporting to the Livermore site and live in the Livermore area, schedule a drug screen analysis onsite by contacting Sandia Medical in Livermore at 925-294-2700.
Non-Local Livermore Candidates
If you are reporting to the Livermore site and do not live in the Livermore area, request a drug screen packet and location information by contacting Sandia Medical at 505-844-1892. If the nearest drug screening facility is more than 50 miles from your residence, contact HR to determine if you are eligible for travel reimbursement.