Track your calories and maintain your daily caloric budget. With a journaling tool like MyFitnessPal, you can lose up to double the weight than if you weren’t using a food diary.
Log your meals into MyFitnessPal, and through Virgin Pulse, MyFitnessPal will subtract calories burned and calculate how many calories you have left for the day. MyFitnessPal also tracks macronutrients like protein, carbs, sodium, and sugar.
To access MyFitnessPal, download the MyFitnessPal app from the App Store or Google Play and create an account.
Integrate with Virgin Pulse by selecting Connect Your Account at the bottom of Virgin Pulse’s nutrition page.
Use Virgin Pulse’s sleep guide to track your bedtime routine and nightly sleep, and learn how to get better zzzzz’s.
- Step 1: Tell us how you want to improve your sleep.
- Step 2: Decide which sleep habits to work on. We’ll recommend a few research-based habits that improve sleep. You’ll get rewarded for trying them out and tracking what you do.
- Step 3: Make a realistic sleep goal. Research recommends 7 to 9 hours, but most of us don’t even get close to that.
- Step 4: Set up your sleep tracker. You can track your sleep using Max BuzzTM Fitbit, Azumio, Garmin, Misfit, Striiv, or Withings. Decide which one you’ll use to help you snooze.
Virgin Pulse partnered with Whil to create a best-in-class, integrated experience to help improve resilience, mindfulness, and emotional intelligence and to reduce stress.
Whil has something for everyone to help you create daily success routines – whether you want to work on your anxiety, stress, relationship skills, productivity, sleep, workplace safety, or yoga – it’s all here.
Whil features the largest training library for mental, emotional, and physical well-being. It offers personalized, goal-based training covering 11 aspects of well-being, totaling more than 250 programs and 1,800 micro-learning sessions via video and audio tutorials in a host of different areas.
To access Whil, download the Whil app from the App Store or Google Play. After this one-time download, you will be able to access Whil via your Virgin Pulse mobile app or website.
Use this meal management system to build personalized meal plans, find recipes, create shopping lists, and order groceries and/or meal kits.
With Zipongo, you can:
- Create a personalized eating profile, including food preferences and allergies
- Browse a healthy recipe library and build your own cookbook of favorite recipes
- Develop meal plans
- Compile a grocery list
- Receive grocery discounts
- Find a recipe that uses the miscellaneous items in your kitchen
- Earn custom rewards for trying new recipes
- Sign up for grocery delivery
- Enjoy a seamless user experience with two-way authentication
- Access Order Well (a mobile app tool for healthy takeout choices)
To access Zipongo from your Virgin Pulse account, select Zipongo on the Programs page. You can also download the Zipongo app from the App Store or Google Play. On the login page, enter Sandia Health Plan and sign in using your Virgin Pulse username and password.